- Tea and Coffee Trade Journal- The international voice of the tea and coffee industries since 1901.
- Tea Experience Digest- Tea Experience Digest is a quarterly tea magazine providing consumers with the information, ideas and confidence they need to get the maximum enjoyment from tea.
- The Tea Report- The global specialty tea industry information source.
- Tea A Magazine-
A consumer quarterly magazine all about tea, both as a beverage and for its cultural significance in art, music, literature, history, and society.
- The Tea House Times- The Tea House Times is a printed, specialty publication for Afternoon Tea Lovers and a website with valuable resources for tea room owners and free recipes, games and ideas for tea parties.
- Tea and Coffee Asia- Tea & Coffee Asia is a a quarterly journal published in Chinese and English launched in June 1999 to keep the region's coffee and tea readers on top of the latest trends, abreast of the most recent technology, and one step ahead of growing competition.
- The TeaTime Gazette- The TeaTime Gazette is a 24-page international newsletter for English tea lovers filled with intriguing articles on tea, both the beverage and the ritual. Additional topics include how to host theme tea parties, information on collecting/buying teapots, tea time in the U.S. and Britain as well as other countries, tea room and book reviews, and delicious recipes.
- Fresh Cup Magazine- The Freshest Cup Magazine provides specialty tea and coffee professionals with unique insight into the trends, ideas, products and people that shape their world.
- How to Open a Tea Room- Tea room training manual containing over 150 pages of in-depth and comprehensive instruction for creating and managing your tea room. Includes 100 specialized vendors and resources for tea, related products, and tea information.
- AntiquiTea Flair- The book, "Treasuring the Gift of Tea Time: Tea Parties for Mothers, Daughters, Sisters and Friends", by author Julie Peterson is more than just a pretty face.
Within the covers of this book are many soft-focus muted photographs of children at tea tables laden with delicious food and tea as well as dozens of tea party ideas and recipes.
This book is not only an extensive resource guide that includes information on every tea party planning element that one can imagine, but it is also a beautiful keepsake book for women of all ages.
- Tea-and-Roses- Publishing a full colour quarterly newsletter; offering a limited line of private blend unique full leaf teas; tea party ideas and recipes, book reviews, Tea-tasting Journal, gift shop and more.
- Tea Room Guide & Digest- Whether youâ€™re a newcomer or a long-time tea aficionado, thereâ€™s something for you in Tea Room Guide & Digest. From instructions on brewing a proper cup of tea, to recipes and menus, to decorating ideas, to upcoming tea events around the world, to a listing of tea rooms, each issue brings you the latest information about the world of tea.